Is It Necessary To Hire A REALTOR To Buy Or Sell A Home In California?
Our goal as Realtors or Real Estate Agents is to provide each and every customer with the finest real estate service based on the highest standard of ethics, values, and client care. Realtors in Rocklin, CA accomplish this by placing our customer’s interests first. This is our mission. We will live up to this in everything we do. Our success will always be measured by the happiness and the loyalty of our clients.
A Realtor sales associate can help you determine your buying power. You need to know how much house you can afford before you start the search. Your sales associate will provide detailed information on properties that meet your criteria from the Multiple Listing Service and other information resources only available to REALTORS®.
Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. They are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTOR® business practices are monitored at local board levels.
When you find a property you like, your Filipino Realtor sales associate will help you develop an offer including the offering price and other terms. The sales agent will advise you about the importance of a home inspection and other inspections required by law in your area. Your real estate agent is there to assist you throughout the buying process.
Buying home/property can be an exciting experience, whether this is your first purchase or one of many. The key to a successful purchase is working with an industry leader who knows the market and area you are interested in. Filipino Realtors are experts in their field and pride themselves on having a keen working knowledge of the real estate market. This is the competitive edge you want on your side when making your next real estate purchase. Realtors will make your buying experience an easy one by providing you with 100% buyer representation every step of the way.
When working with a team of Realtors who KNOW the local market, they can tell you which are the best buys, which homes are over-priced, and which homes will result in great resales one day will save you time, effort, money and stress.
Why list with a California Filipino REALTOR?
They have the experience and knowledge it takes to get your home sold at top dollar, no matter what the news may report about the real estate market. A good Realtor and her team of specialists will guide you through the entire process and offer valuable tips to consider if you are thinking about buying or selling your home.
Finding a Realtor or real estate agent in California is only the first step to buying or selling a house, but it’s a crucial one. It’s important that you don’t pass up your dream home because you didn’t know the conditions of the contract.
Find California Homes For Sale by Owner
Selling home right now can be done by anyone. Support with much information that can be found through the Internet, one person can sell his or her home either by a real estate agents or selling the home by himself or herself. The high technology that you can find anywhere can be a tool for you to sell your home fast and at a reasonable price, etc.
But, whether you want to buy with agents or by yourself, you need some guides in selling home. There are steps in selling your home. Those guides really help you. Never under estimate them because they have lots of impact in your selling home performance.
These are some quick guidance to sell your home:
1. Preparation; show the very best condition of your home
Here is the first step to sell your home. Make a best first impression to your buyers so that they are attracted to buy your home. Get rid of dirt and rubbish, remove all clutter, repairs all flaws of your home, get rid of unused furniture to make it looks spacious
2. Pricing your home effectively
A home that is priced right and reasonable will sell in a short time. You can use a third party service to give suggestion about your home’s value and the furniture in it. Don’t price too low that it will cost you more money, yet never also set high price that the you will loose your potential buyers
3. When To Sell
You also have to know the right time to sell your home. You surely want to sell your home in a good economic condition and strong demand for houses, which tend to be stronger in June and July. If you sell your home at the right time and a good preparation, you will get the highest price of your home than your prediction
4. A Bit About The Costs Involved
You should also involved any costs that you have spent in selling your home, whether it is attorney costs, closing costs, advertisements costs, etc
5. Selling Privately
Selling home by yourself is not as easy as it seems but it is worthy to do because you can save about 2-6% of your selling price. Selling home privately is sure going to take much time and efforts for you to sell it.
6. Selling At Auction
Selling at an auction can also be an option. But it is not a suggested option because it will cost you more money and also it is a volatile way in selling your home
7. Get a real estate lawyer
You can make the flow of documents so easy and having a professional advice by getting a real estate lawyer in your selling process
8. Marketing your home
There are many ways to market your home:
· Writing your sell ad
· Home Photos: a picture can describe a thousand word
· Lawn signs
· Open houses
· Home Brochures/Information sheets
· The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) provided by the agents
· You are your home's best salesman
9. Negotiating an offer on your home
10. Home inspections
These guides will help you to sell your home. Never hesitate to ask for professional advices if you meet some problems while you are in the middle of selling process.
Good luck and have a nice day J
How To Find A Filipino Realtor To Sell Your Home in California?
With over 2 million real estate agents according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), becoming a successful real estate agent takes more than just a license and a knowledge of current laws and regulations.The first year drop out range estimated to be from 40% to 80% demonstrates that many real estate agents are not as successful as they could be and research suggests that 90% give up after 3 years. The following 7 tips may help you avoid becoming one of these statistics.
- First and Foremost YOU are a business. Real estate agents work for a broker, but are independent, commissioned sales people. This means that you are a small business and must run your practice as a business. Again, remember you are a small business owner.
- Embrace a Planning Attitude. If you don't have a plan, then you are on some else's plan - usually the successful real estate agent's. During the last 10 years, what I have learned as a performance improvement consultant or coach is that most people place more value in planning a trip to the grocery store or a vacation than planning their lives either professionally or personally.
- Research Your Market Plan. Since you, as the real estate agent, are responsible for your own expenses, do your research specific to your marketing plan within your strategic plan. Time spent in constructing your marketing plan is definitely well spent. NOTE: Remember a business plan usually is data driven, while a strategic plan identifies who does what by when.
- Establish Sales Goals. Using your strategic action plan, establish sales goals. If you are new to this industry, it may take 6 months before the first sale. HINT: Use the W.H.Y. S.M.A.R.T. criteria for goal setting.
- Create a Financial Budget. Budgeting is critical given the up and down of this volatile market place. Your financial budget should plan for your marketing costs, any additional costs such as education and your forecasted income.
- Make Managing Yourself a Priority. Building a business is not easy. You must learn how to manage yourself especially in the area of time management, ongoing real estate business training coaching continuing education units, and personal life balance. Real estate is said to be a 24/7 business much like any small business. However, it is important not to lose sight of your personal life including family, friends, physical health, etc.
- Find a Mentor or a Real Estate Coach. Going it alone is not easy. Take the time to find a mentor who can help you steer through some of the known obstacles and help you during the "peaks and valleys." If you have the resources, you may wish to hire a real estate coach or an executive coach who specializes in small business help and sales.
Being an incredible sales person and entering the real estate market does not guarantee similar sales success. However, these 7 tips may help you avoid many of the pitfalls by not being one of the four real estate agents who quit within one year or one of the nine who give up after 3 years.